Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Delicious Frappe – Feminine cater

I was happened to saw a magazine which had cover photo of Trisha in my office. The quality of photo and paper urged me to glance at the magazine.
It was a new magazine for me. I never knew about such a magazine. It was “FRAPPE” – Chennai’s coffee table magazine. FRAPPE cited about the city’s lifestyle and passion. All articles in the magazine were filled with lucrative photo. FRAPPE caters me about the city lifestyle and passion. It was a great pleasure for me to know about the city life style and passion. All the articles were written by female journalist hence it allures me a lot. For the first time in my life I thought about writing an appreciation letter to editor.

3 comments:

Balasubramanian Ganapathy Subramani (Bala) said...

Not only youdaa karadi..everyoone looks at the front page and center page only.........

Anonymous said...

well dear its gud to see that u were able to expree ur self to things happening around u!iam very happy abt it!u have a some small things which u need to change!like the grammar!ok!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.